With 3ee6ty, users can pen down system designs, architectures, process workflows, cross system communication to name a few. This provides a virtual visualization of the architectural designs for systems. This will aid better communication and understanding of the architecture of the organization’s systems.
- Click on the ‘Epic’ option on the left hand side menu. Select the appropriate epic.
- Once the Epic window is opened, navigate to the ‘Architecture’ tab.
- To add a new architecture diagram click on ‘Add System Architecture’ and save it.
- Now we can add architecture diagrams in the 3EE6TY window. The user has options to choose various shapes, set the diagram preferences.
- We can also import diagrams from 3rd Party applications. Currently we support Draw.io
- Once the design is ready we can finalize it by publishing it to production. CLick on the cloud icon on the top bar of the 3EE6TY window.
- To depict sub level components, drill down by clicking on the ‘+’ icon the component