Knowledge Base Help Center
Add a Bug
There are many ways to add a bug. Once a bug is created, it can be managed from ‘Team Room’. Following are some approaches to create one
- Click on the ‘+’ icon on the top most bar.
- Select the option to add ‘New Bug’
- Fill in the details associated with the feature that needs to be added. Select the ‘Story’ to which this bug must be associated.
- Once completed, click on save.
- Open the ‘Features’ tab under a given Epic
- Click on the ‘>’ option against a feature. This will expand the feature table.
- Click on the ‘Bug +’ option to add a bug
- Fill in the necessary information. Select the team to which this bug must be associated with.
- Once completed, save the form. All the bugs for a feature will appear in this table.