Epic Communication Channels
Prakya provides a communication platform for Epic team members. For every epic, a channel is created. With the help of this channel, users, team members of an epic can interact with each other.
- When an Epic is created, a Epic Team channel is created by default. This can be found by clicking on the chat icon on the top most bar.
- The channel is created with the same name as the epic.
- Epic team members can communicate as a group with this channel.
- Users are informed of any update in the chat channel. A red coloured dot appears over the chat icon.
- Prakya also provides the ability for one to one communication. These are referred to as ‘Direct Messages’.