Moving a Feature to a different Epic
A Feature can also be moved to any other Epic under the portfolio. This is a useful feature when you create a feature by mistake in an Epic other than the intended one. This error may occur when you are adding a feature using the Quick Add button as discussed in a previous section, and you mistakenly choose the wrong Epic to which this feature belongs to.
To move a feature:
- Hover over it in the Epic Details View to display the context menu and select the move feature option.
- This brings up the Move Feature Dialog as shown in Screenshot 9 in the previous section. Use the search box to find the Epic to which you want to move this feature.
- Click on the Epic to select it.
- Click on the Move button to move the feature to the Epic.
- Click on the Cancel button to discard the move effort.