Knowledge Base Help Center
Create an Epic/Feature
In Prakya, Epics are treated as projects. An application can span across multiple projects and teams. Each project in turn will have manageable functionalities which are referred to as Features. Following section describes how to get started with Epics and Features
Follow the steps below to quickly add a new Epic
- Click on the ‘+’ icon on the top most bar
- Select the option to add an epic
- Fill in the details of the epic that needs to be added under the current portfolio and save it. This will create a new Epic which can be viewed under the Epic section located in the vertical bar on the left hand side
- Click on the ‘Epic’ menu on the left hand side menu. This will list all the epics under the selected Portfolio.
Follow the steps below to quickly add a new feature
- Click on the ‘+’ icon on the top most bar.
- Select the option to add ‘New Feature’
- Fill in the details associated with the feature that needs to be added. Select the ‘Epic’ to which this feature must be associated.
- Once completed, click on save.
- Now navigate to the appropriate epic by clicking on the ‘Epics’ option on the left hand side of the menu.
- Click on the ‘Features’ tab. This will list all the features that fall under the selected epic.