Add a story
There are few ways to add stories and associate them with a feature. Following are the ways to achieve this.
- Click on the ‘+’ icon on the top most bar.
- Select the option to add ‘New Story’
- Fill in the details associated with the feature that needs to be added. Select the ‘Feature’ to which this story must be associated. Select the type ‘Userstory’, ‘Techdebt’, ‘Spike’ or ‘Enabler’.
- Once completed, click on save.
- Open the ‘Features’ tab under a given Epic
- Click on the ‘>’ option against a feature. This will expand the feature table.
- Click on the ‘User Stories +’ option to add a story
- Fill in the necessary information. Select the type which is made available as a radio button at the top of the form.
- Once completed, save the form. All the stories for a feature will appear in this table