Knowledge Base Help Center
Assign stories to sprints
Once we create stories, we have to define a timeline when it should be taken up for work and completed. We can do this by assigning stories to sprints by using the ‘Program Board’.
- Click on the ‘Programs’ option on the left hand side menu and select the correct program.
- Click on the ‘Board’ option. This will open the program board.
- On the right hand side of the board, click on the ‘Feature’ box to expand it.
- Each feature can then be expanded to view the stories it contains.
- Select the appropriate increment on the top most bar. After this, the stories can be dropped from the ‘Features’ box onto the sprint window. This will create the association between the story and sprint.
- Once the stories are mapped to sprints, they can be managed from the ‘Team Room’.